There are three ways to create Circle
- Press “O” on the keyboard. (Shortcut: O)
- Click circle command on Ribbon Bar.
- Select circle command from “menu=>insert=>Curve=>Circle”
The circle dialogue box opens after Circle command activated. There are two different methods for drawing circles.
- Circle by Center and Diameter: You can draw a circle by selecting the center point of the circle. First, click LMB to define center point of the circle on the screen. Then click LMB to draw a circle. Also, you can type the diameter of the circle after select the center point. The circle will be drawn automatically after you entered the diameter of the circle
- Circle by 3 Points: You can draw a circle by defining three points on a circle. Click LMB three times to define three-point on the circle.