You can pattern curves around point by “Circular Pattern” in Pattern Curve command
Change “Layout” as a “Circular” in the “Pattern Definition” tab to make a circular pattern in Sketch.
For making Circular Pattern:
- Activate “Pattern Curve”
- If not selected change “Layout” in “Pattern Definition” as a “Circular”
- Select curve to pattern when “Select Curve” in the “Curve to pattern” tab highlighted.
- Click MMB (Middle Mouse Button) to activate “Specify Point” in “Rotation Point”. Specify Point will be highlighted.
- Select the center point of rotation.
- You can change the angular spacing type from the Spacing tab in “Angular Direction” tab
- Count And Pitch
- Count and Span
- Pitch and Span
- Type count of the curves in the “Count”
- Type Pitch angle in the “Pitch Angle”
- Click MMB to finish.