Delete Body command, deletes one or more bodies in the modeling.
You can activate command by:
- Click on “Delete Body” command on “Home Ribbon Bar => More (in feature group) => Delete Body.
- Select “Delete Body” command from “Menu => Insert => Trim => Feature Group => Delete Body”
For using “Delete Body” command:
- Activate the “Delete Body” command. Delete body pop up window will open
- Select bodies to delete. Also, you can select bodies from “Part Navigator”. If you can not see the bodies in the part navigator, click the right mouse button on “Part Navigator” then click on the “Timestamp” order from the opening list.
- Click “Ok” or “Apply” to delete bodies. (I prefer to click middle mouse button instead of clicking “Ok” or “Apply”)