Extrude Command makes body or surface by extruding sketch. Also, you can extrude curves, edges, surfaces, sections, areas. Shortly you can extrude everything on the NX screen by using this command.
There are several different ways to start the extrude command.
- Click on the extrude command on Home Ribbon Bar.
- Press “X” on the keyboard. (Shortcut: X)
- Select Extrude command from “Menu=>Insert=>Design Feature=>Extrude”
- Left or Right-click on a sketch. Select the Extrude command from the opening bar.
- Press and hold the right mouse button on sketch then move the mouse cursor to the right. Commands will open in a square. Move on the extrude command on the right side of the square. Release the right mouse button on extrude command.