Lifts one side of the sheet metal part through a defined line. Ads flange between the stationary side and lifted side.
To activate command:
- Home => Bend Group => More Gallery => Bend Gallery => Jog
- Menu => Insert => Bend => Jog
For Using “Jog” command:
- Activate “Jog”
- Select line or create sketch to draw line. (“Select Curve” highlighted when command starts)
- Arrange height and direction.
To arrange height.
- Type height value in “Height” box in command window.
- Drag arrow head on screen.
- Click on arrow head. Then type value in opening pop up.
To arrange direction:
- Click reverse box on command window near “Height” tab.
- Double click on height arrow in screen
- Define fixed side of the model by clicking “Reverse Side” box in “Jog Properties” tab.
- If you want, You can change height dimensioning references by changing settings in “Height Reference”
- To change bending position due to line change “Inset” settings in “Bend Properties” tab.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.