There are two limits in the “Limit” tab. They are “Start” and “End” of the extruded body. You can change both of them with different methods.
- Value: You can type the extrusion values in the extrude command box or opening box on the screen. Also, you can change the value by dragging the arrow on the end, the point on the start.
- Symmetric value: You can change both start and end symmetrically. Both sides distance to the section are equal and they move together symmetrically. (I mostly use this method at start to set center of the model to the origin.)
- Until Next: It determinate limits to the first face on the way of the extrude.
- Until Selected: It determines limits to the selected face. Extrusion formed with the intersection of section projection on the selected surface.
- Until Extended: It determines limits to the selected face. The section does not changes due to section projection on the selected surface.
- Through All: It determines limits to the end face of the body on the extrusion.