Draws line between points in model without creating sketch. Also you can draw lines by angle or vector by changing end options in command window.
To activate command:
- Curve Ribbon Bar => Curve Group => Line
- Menu => Insert => Curve => Line
For Using “Line” command:
- “Activate “Line” command.
- Select start point while “Select Point” in “Start Option” tab highlighted.
- Select end point. (Also you can draw line by angle or direction by changing “End Option”)
- If you want to change end length, move arrow handle on end point.
- If you want to change start point on line, move handle on start point.
- (Also you can change start or end points from the settings in “Limits” tab. By the default it is hidden. To see these commands click on down arrow under command window)
- You can move start or end points by clicking and dragging, handles on both sides of the line
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.