By the default settings sketches are seen on-screen and part navigator.
- To hide sketch in modeling:
- Right-click on a sketch on the graphic window or part navigator.
- Click hide in the opening commands list.
- Press and hold the right mouse button on the sketch
- Move mouse on “Hide” command in opening commands
- Release the right mouse button
To hide all sketches in the model:
- Click the “Show and Hide” command. (Shortcut: Ctrl+W)
- “Show and Hide” dialog box will be opened.
- Click hide on the “Sketches” tab.