“Mirror Face” is the command, copies, and pastes selected faces on the model by mirroring through plane or surface. The command window is nearly the same as the “Mirror Feature” command window.
- Select “Mirror Face” command on “Menu => Insert => Associative Copy => Pattern Face”
For using Mirror Face:
- Activate “Mirror Face” command
- Select faces to mirror after command activated. “Select Face” will be highlighted automatically after activation of the command.
- Activate “Mirror” in the “Mirror Plane” tab. To activate this tab:
- Click MMB (middle mouse button).
- Select “Mirror” in the “Mirror Plane” tab.
- Define a plane by clicking on it.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish