Creates spline through defined points. You can change positions of points or drag points while command has been activated. You can create 3D splines freely.
To activate command:
- Curve Ribbon Bar => Curve Group => Studio Spline
- Menu => Insert => Curve => Studio Spline
For Using “Studio Spline” command:
- Activate “Studio Spline” command.
- Define “Type” settings as “Though Points” or “By Poles”
- Though Points: Spline curve lies through points
- By Poles: Spline curve do not lie through points
- Select point locations.
- Arrange degree of spline in “Parameterization” tab.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.