You can see the LMB shortening in some tutorials about pc programs. Also, I use LMB shortening frequently in my tutorials. The meaning of the LMB is “Left Mouse Button”.
- The left mouse button (LMB) is used for activating commands by selecting command icons. (The left mouse button has the same functions as windows default left mouse functions.)
- The single LMB clicks on a model, screen, face, etc… opens a pop-up dialog box that includes several options (edit, suppress, hide delete, etc…)about selected objects. You can activate command which is on the opening dialog box, by clicking on it.
- Double-clicking on the feature of the model opens an edit dialog box.
There are four different ways to select and edit features in the model
- Double click feature from part navigator list.
- Move mouse cursor on the feature and double click LMB to edit feature. When mouse cursor on the feature of the model in the screen, feature color on part navigator changes to light blue.
- Move the mouse cursor on the model and wait a second. The feature name will appear. Double click LMB to edit feature
- Move mouse cursor on feature and wait 3 seconds. Three dots will appear near the mouse cursor. When you click the left mouse button, the “Quick Pick” dialog box will open. You can select and edit features from the feature list in the “Quick Pick” dialog box. You can edit feature by double-clicking LMB on feature name from the “Quick Pick” list.