You can create or add more than one leader on the texts created by the “Note” command in NX.
To create multiple leaders on the Note:
- Start the “Note” command
- Click on the “Select Terminating Object” in the Leader tab.
- The “New” bar should be highlighted in the list to create or add a new leader.
- Specify the location for the leader.
- “Specify Location” in the Origin will re-highlight.
- Select “Select Terminating Object” again.
- “New” bar should be active in the “List” bar. Otherwise, the previous leader will relocate.
- You can add new leaders while the “New” in the “Leader” tab selected.
To add leaders on the created Note
- Double click on the text note
- Click on the “Select Terminating Object” in the command dialog.
- Click on the “New” in the list if it is not activated.
- Select locations for the new leaders.