In the sketch application, you can align the circle center after drawing the circle freely.
To align the circle center by dragging:
- Select the circle center and hold the left mouse button
- Drag the circle to the new location
- A constraint icon will appear when you move the circle center on an object
- Release the left mouse button.
To align the circle center by selecting object:
- Select the circle center
- Select the object to align
- Select constraint type from the opening pop-up.
Problem: I can not select an object behind the sketch
Solution: Change “Selection Scope” in the top bar. Probably it is set as a “Within Active Sketch Only”. In this circumstance, you can select objects only in the sketch. Change selectin scope as “With Work part Only” or “Entire Assembly”
Problem 2: I can not select assembly objects when drawing a sketch in an active part in the assembly.
Solution 2: This is a common problem in assembly modeling. This problem occurs because of changes in the “Selection Scope”. Set Selection Scope as “Entire Assembly”