You can define angle constraints between objects in the Assembly modeling in NX.
To define Angle constraint
- Start the “Assembly Constraints” command.
- Set the constraint type as “Angle”
- Select the first straight or planar object.
- Select the second straight or planar object.
- If you want to reverse the angle, Click the reverse icon in the “Geometry to Constrain”.
- Type the angle value in the “Angle” tab in the command dialog or drag the angle handle in the graphics window.
- Click “Ok” to finish command.
Tip: If you want to change angle constraint between limits, Use “Angle Limits” in the dialog box. If limits do not work, deactivate the “Angle” in the “Angle” tab.