“Angular Dimension” command creates an angular dimension between two straight lines.
You can create an angular dimension in two different ways.
- Activate “Angular Dimension” command in the Home Ribbon Bar => Dimension Group
- Activate the “Rapid Dimension” command and change “Method” in the “Measurement” tab as “Angular”. Also, you can create an angle dimension in this command by selectin two non-parallel straight lines.
To create an “Angular Dimension” select two straight lines after command activated.
Note 1: If you want to change selected edge after angular dimension created
- Double click on angle dimension to open the edit dialog box
- Look References tab and click on “Select first object” or “Select Second Object”. The selected edge in the view will be highlighted.
- Select the right edge when the wrong edge selected in the “References” tab
- Click twice the middle mouse button.
Note 2: If you can not select the second age for dimensioning, Set the “Driving” method as “Inferred” or “Driven” in the command dialog box.
Note 3: If you can not select dimension location and the new “Angular Dimension” command starts after selecting two edges, Deselect “Place Automatically” in the command dialog box.