Draws arc in the sketch.
To activate command:
- Home Ribbon Bar => Direct Sketch Group => Sketch Curve Gallery => Arc
- Menu => Insert => Sketch Curve => Arc
- Press “A” on the keyboard. (Shortcut “A”)
Arc dialogue box opens after the Arc command activated. There are two different methods for drawing an arc.
- Arc by 3 Points: You can draw an arc by selecting the three points on the arc. First LMB (left mouse button) click defines start point, second LMB click defines endpoint and third LMB click defines a point on the arc.
- Arc by Center and Endpoints: You can draw an arc by defining the center of the arc. First LMB click defines the center point of the arc, second LMB click defines the start point of the arc, third LMB click defines endpoint of the arc.