“Base View” used to create a model view on the sheet. It looks like “View Creation Wizard” but you can create only one view.
To create Base View
- Start the “Base View” command.
- Normally working part selected for base view. If you want to change part, You can select a part from the “Select Part” tab.
- The base view moves with the mouse cursor on the screen. You can place view by clicking on a location in the sheet.
- Change the model view orientation if you want from the “Model View” tab.
- You can change the scale and settings from the scale/settings tab.
- Finish command by clicking the middle mouse button twice or click on “Close” in the dialog box.
Note: You can change location, scale, and settings of the base view after base view created. But you can not change Part and Model View.