Bends sheet metal model by the reference of a line that lies on the sheet metal.
To activate command:
- Home => Bend Group => More Gallery => Bend Gallery => Bend”
- Menu => Insert => Bend => Bend”
For Using “Bend” command:
- Activate “Bend” command.
- Select a line or create a sketch to draw a line. (“Select Curve” highlighted when the command starts)
- Arrange direction and side
- Double click arrows on the screen to change direction or side
- Click the reverse box on the command window in the Bend properties tab.
- Define bend angle
- Move point cursor on the screen
- Type angle value in “Angle” box in “Bend Properties”
- To change the bending position due to line change “Inset” settings in the “Bend Properties” tab.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.