Chamfer command creates a chamfer dimension on a chamfer.
To create a chamfer dimension.
- Activate the “Chamfer” command
- Select chamfer
- Select a reference edge connected with chamfer.
- Define location.
- Finish command
You can show the chamfer dimension in four different style
To change dimension style:
- Right-click on dimension and select “Settings” from the opening list
- Select the “Chamfer” tab
- Change “Style” in the “Chamfer Format”
- Size and Angle
- Angle and Size
- You can change the Leader format style in this tab.
- Leader Perpendicular to chamfer
- Leader Parallel to chamfer
- Linear Chamfer dimension