Draws circle in the sketch.
To activate command:
- Home Ribbon Bar => Direct Sketch Group => Sketch Curve Gallery => Circle
- Menu => Insert => Sketch Curve => Circle
- Press “O” on the keyboard. (Shortcut “O”)
A circle dialogue box opens after Circle command activated. There are two different methods for drawing circles.
- Circle by Center and Diameter: You can draw a circle by selecting the center point of the circle. First, click LMB (left mouse button) to define the center point of the circle on the screen. Then click LMB to draw a circle. Also, you can type the diameter of the circle after select the center point. The circle will be drawn automatically after you entered the diameter of the circle.
- Circle by 3 Points: You can draw a circle by defining three points on a circle. Click LMB three times to define three points on a circle.