Circular Pattern is one of the pattern layout options in the “Pattern Feature” command.
To activate select “Circular” in the “Layout” option in the “Pattern Definition” tab.
For making Circular Pattern:
- Change Layout as a “Circular” in “Pattern Definition” tab
- Select features when “Select Feature” highlighted. You can select features both on-screen or part navigator. Selected features color changes to light blue in the “Part Navigator”.
- Define the pattern “Rotation Vector”. There are two ways to define a rotation vector. (If you select cylindrical surface, the center of the cylinder will rotation center.)
- Click MMB (middle mouse button). The “Rotation Vector” tab will be highlighted. Select a vector when the “Specify Vector” tab highlighted.
- Click on the “Rotation Vector” tab then select the pattern vector.
- Type pattern count and pitch angle. You can change the spacing type in the list of “Spacing”.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish