Closes two adjacent flange corners in sheet metal application.
To activate command:
- Click on command on (When sheet metal application activated.) “ Home => Corner Group => Closed Corner”
- Activate command from “Menu => Insert => Corner => Closed Corner”
For Using “Closed Corner” command:
- Activate “Closed Corner” command.
- “Select Adjacent Bends” in Bends to close will be highlighted automatically when command started. Select two adjacent bends.
- If the corner is suitable for closing. The corner will be changed automatically.
- Select the treatment type. (I mostly select “U cutout.)
- Select overlap type as “Closed” or “Overlapping”.
- Define the position and diameter of the cut-out. (Laser cutting machines can not cut diameters smaller than sheet metal thickness. Change diameter in “Relief Properties”)
- Arrange the offset value.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.