Concentric is the function in the “Assembly Constraints” commands that constrains two circular or elliptical edges to match the axis of the circular objects of both parts in the assembly.
To make assembly concentric constraint:
- Start “Assembly Constraints” command
- Select “Concentric” from the “Constraints” tab in the “Type” tab
- Select the first circular edge
- Select the second circular edge
The first part will move on to the second part.
- If you want to change the direction of the constraint, click on the “Reverse” box near the “Reverse Last Constraint”
- If you want to go on concentric constraining, Click on “Apply” in the Dialog box. The “Apply” will be activated for the next time. (It’s color changes to blue after two objects selected). Click the middle mouse button to create constraints instead of clicking the “Apply” button next time.
- Click “Ok” to finish the “Assembly Constraints” command or press “Esc” to finish command.