You can create a “New Parent Assembly” for the current part or assembly.
- Select New parent command from “Assemblies => Components => Create New Parent”
- Select New parent command from “Home Ribbon Bar => Components drop-down (in Assemblies Group) => Create New Parent”
- Select New parent command from “Assemblies Ribbon Bar => Create New Parent (in Component group)”
For creating a new parent:
- Click on Create New Parent Command
- “Create New Parent” window will open
- Define the assembly name saving folder from the opening box.
- Click “Ok” or Middle Mouse Button.
- A new assembly window will be opened and part will be a component in the new assembly.