You can specify distance constraints between objects in the Assembly modeling in NX.
To define distance constraint
- Start the “Assembly constraints” command.
- Set the constraint type as “Distance” (Shown in the figure)
- Select the first object.
- Select the second object.
- If you want to change the combination of the distance constraint, Click on the “Cycle Last Constraint” icon in the “Geometry to Constrain” tab. The geometry in the graphics window will be updated.
- Type distance value in the command dialog box. Also, you can drag the distance arrowhead on the graphics window.
- Click “Ok” to finish command.