- Start the “Move Face” command.
- Select face to move
- Change “Motion” type as “Point to Point” in the Transform tab
- Select the motion start point when “Specify From Point” highlighted. (If it is not highlighted, click MMB once to activate this tab or select manually this tab)
- “Specify To Point” tab will be highlighted automatically.
- Click on the point to move feature.
- The model will be updated if there is no problem to move face.
- Click “Ok” to finish.
Note: You should be very careful when using this command. In this example, the start and the endpoints are on a similar planar face. That’s because the height of the face didn’t change.