You can hide parts or subassemblies from the selected views in the assembly drafting in NX. For example, I will hide screws and washers from one of the isometric views. They will visible in other view.
- Start the “Hide Components in View” command.
(Home Ribbon Bar => View Group => Drop-down arrow under the “Update views => Hide Components in View)
- Select components to hide.
- Click the middle mouse button to highlight “Select View” in the “Views” tab.
- Select views that components will be hidden.
- Click “Ok” to finish command.
- The clock icon will appear on the views, sheet, drawing in the “Part Navigator” on the left of the graphics window. (This means these objects un-updated.)
- Right-click on the un-updated views or sheet in the part navigator. Click on the update command from the opening list. (Also, you can use the “Update Views” command to update views.)
Note: The components that are hidden by using the “Hide Components in View” command can only make visible by the “Show Components in View” command.