Lifts one side of the sheet metal part through a defined line. Ads flange between the stationary side and the lifted side.
To activate command:
- Home => Bend Group => More Gallery => Bend Gallery => Jog
- Menu => Insert => Bend => Jog
Using the “Jog” command:
- Activate “Jog”
- Select a line or create a sketch to draw a line. (“Select Curve” highlighted when the command starts)
- Arrange height and direction.
To arrange height.
- Type height value in the “Height” box in the command window.
- Drag the arrowhead on the screen.
- Click on the arrowhead. Then type a value in opening pop up.
To arrange direction:
- Click the reverse box on the command window near the “Height” tab.
- Double click on height arrow in the screen
- Define the fixed side of the model by clicking the “Reverse Side” box in the “Jog Properties” tab.
- If you want, you can change height dimensioning references by changing settings in “Height Reference”
- To change the bending position due to line change “Inset” settings in the “Bend Properties” tab.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.