The “Law Extension” command extends the curve or edge on the surface to create a sheet body.
You can create different types of extensions by changing the rules in the Length Law and Angle Law in the command dialog box.
To use the “Law Extension” command:
- Start the “Law Extension” command in the surface ribbon bar.
- Select the curve on the surface.
- Activate the Face tab in the command dialog box by clicking MMB once time.
- Select the face.
- Set the length law type in the dialog box.
- Set the angle law and angle in the “Angle Law” tab.
- Click “Ok” to finish command.