You can measure bodies by using the “Measure” command in the NX CR.
To measure the body activate the “Body” in the “Result Filter” tab in the Measure command window.
Body measurement shows:
- Surface Area
- Center of gravity
- Moment of Inertia
- Density (Look Note 1)
Note 1: You might have a problem to see the density of the body in the results box. This problem occurs because of the default “Measurement Preferences”. By the default “Density” measurement deactivated in the preferences.
To solve this problem:
- Click the “Preferences” box in the “Settings” tab.
- Activate “Density” measurement in the “Measurement Preferences => Measurement => Body”
Note 2: If you can not select a body to measure,
- Move mouse cursor on the body.
- Wait three seconds.
- Three dots will appear near the mouse cursor.
- Click the left mouse button.
- “Quick-Pick” box will be opened.
- Select the body in the list of the “Quick-Pick” box.
Note 3: If you want to select more than one body, select “Object Set” in the “Object to Measure” tab.