You can move or rotate the objects in NX. These objects might be a solid body, sheet body, curves, etc. You should be careful when moving objects. Because if there is any link between moving objects and other objects, linked objects will move together with the moving object.
To move objects:
- Activate the “Move Object” command.
- Press “Ctrl+T”
- Click on the “Move Object” command in the “Tools Ribbon Bar”
- Select objects to move
- Moving Handle will occur on the selected objects in the graphics window.
- Move handle to specify a new location to object.
- Click “Ok” to finish command.
Tip: Also, you can copy objects when moving. Click on “Copy Original” in the dialog box to copy objects when moving.