There are several ways for opening an existing part.
- Click on the “Open” symbol on the “Home Ribbon Bar”.
- Click “File => Open” (on the top left of the screen)
- Click “Menu => File => Open”
- Press <Ctrl + O>
- Click the “Open a Recent Part” button and select the part that you want to open from the opening dialogue list. (Last opened and saved files are seen here)
- Open History Palette finds the part and clicks on it.
If you want to open a part inside the assembly, right-click on the part then select “Open in Window” as shown in the figure.