Pan is the movement of the NX screen without any rotation.
There are two different ways to pan screen in NX.
- Using MMB (Middle Mouse Button) and RMB (Right Mouse Button) to pan:
- Press MMB and RMB at the same time. (If you can not press MMB and RMB at the same time, first press MMB then press RMB to pan screen)
- Move the mouse cursor while Pressing MMB and RMB
- Release RMB and MMB. (If you can not release MMB and RMB same time, first release RMB then release MMB)
- Using the “Pan” command to pan:
- Click on the “Pan” command on the top bar. (Shown in the figure)
- Press LMB (Left Mouse Button)and drag mouse
- Deactivate the “Pan” command.
- Press “Esc” on the keyboard.
- Click on “Pan” command to deactivate
- Click on another command to activate a new command and deactivate the “Pan” command.