You can create “Polygon” in the sketch. You can change the number of sides of the polygon.
To create “Polygon”
- Start the “Polygon” command in the sketch application.
(Home Ribbon Bar => Curve Group => Polygon)
- Specify the center point of the Polygon.
- Specify the number of sides.
To specify sides type the value of the sides inside the “Sides” tab
- Specify the radius and rotation by clicking on the screen or typing values in the dialog box.
- Inscribed Radius: The distance between center and side.
- Circumscribed Radius: The distance between center and edge
- Click “Ok” to finish.