“Resize Blend” command changes the radius of the blended face. The center of the cylindrical face changes, after the command used.
For using “Resize Blend” command:
- Activate command in “Home Ribbon Bar => More (in Synchronous Modeling group) => Resize Blend (in the Detail Feature group).
- Select Faces to Blend
- Change the radius of the blend. (You can change in three ways)
- By typing a new radius on the radius box in the opening command window.
- By selecting and dragging arrowhead on screen
- By typing a new radius on radius box on the screen
- Click MMB (Middle Mouse Button) to finish.