“Resize Chamfer” command used for changing the size of the chamfers existed on the solid body. The command opening window menu is similar to the “chamfer” command.
For using “Resize Chamfer“:
- Activate command in the “Home Ribbon Bar => More (in Synchronous Modelling) => Resize Chamfer”
- Select chamfer on the solid body to change
- Select the “Cross Section” type. Three offset types existed in the “Cross Section” tab.
- Symmetric Offset
- Asymmetric Offset
- Offset and Angle
- To change chamfer dimensions, type new values or drog arrow-head on screen
- Click “Ok” or MMB (Middle Mouse Button) to finish.