You can scale a solid body or sheet body in NX. You can change the scale method of the body by changing the type of scale from the first tab.
Methods to Scale
- Uniform: Scales the body uniformly in all directions.
- Axisymmetric: Scales asymmetrically. Scales uniformly through a plane, and scales through a vector perpendicular to plane.
- Non Uniform: Scales with different scale factors in all x,y,z directions
To scale Body:
- Start the “Scale Body” command.
(Home Ribbon Bar => Feature Group => More => Scale Body )
- Select body to scale
- Specify the scale point. (Also you can move the scale center by dragging the center handle in the graphics window.)
- Type scale value in the “Scale Factor” tab.
- Click “Ok” in the command dialog box.