In NX, all of the faces of the selected objects highlight.
If you want to highlight edges of the selected objects instead of faces, You can use “Shaded Views Edge Highlight“.
“Shaded Views Edge Highlight” is currently hidden in the top bar.
To highlight edges instead of surfaces in NX:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right side of the “Top Border Bar”.
- Click Selection Group. A new list will be opened.
- Find “Shaded Views Edge Highlight” on the list.
- Activate this option.
- This option will be placed on the “Top Border Bar”
- Activate or deactivate this option to highlight the edges or faces for the selected object.