You can create a solid or surface body by a sweeping curve or closed contour through one or more guide curves.
- Sweeping closed contour creates a solid body.
- Sweeping opened curves create a sheet body.
To create a body by sweeping:
- Start the “Swept” command. (Surface Ribbon Bar => Surface => Swept)
- Select the section set. (Select curve in the sections tab highlighted)
- Click the MMB twice to activate the “Guides” tab.
- Select the guide curves. The preview of the swept feature will be updated on the graphics window.
- Click “Ok” in the dialog box to finish command.