I see most of the visitors do not know the meaning of LMB. LMB is the shortcut of the computer part that I use in the tutorials very often. The LMB is the shortcut of the Left Mouse Button.
- The left mouse button (LMB) is used for activating commands by selecting command icons. (The left mouse button has the same functions as windows default left mouse functions.)
- The single LMB click on model, screen, face etc… opens pop up dialog box that includes several options (edit, suppress, hide delete, etc…)about selected objects. You can activate command which is on the opening dialog box, by clicking on it.
- Double clicking on feature of the model opens edit dialog box.
There are four different ways to select and edit features in model
- Double click feature from part navigator list.
- Move mouse cursor on the feature and double click LMB to edit feature. When mouse cursor on the feature of the model in screen, feature color on part navigator changes to light blue.
- Move mouse cursor on model and wait a second. The feature name will appear. Double click LMB to edit feature
- Move mouse cursor on feature and wait 3 second. Three dot will appear near mouse cursor. When you click left mouse button, “Quick Pick” dialog box will open. You can select and edit feature from feature list in “Quick Pick” dialog box. You can edit feature by double clicking LMB on feature name from the “Quick Pick” list.