- Press and hold “Shift” and click LMB selected items to deselect.
- Press and hold MMB and drag to rotate.
(Note: If the rotation velocity is too fast for you, you can decrease speed by activating “Precise Rotation”. It is currently hidden. You can find it by using “Command Finder”.)
- Press and hold MMB then press RMB and drag mouse.
- Press and hold “Shift” then press and hold MMB and drag the mouse to pan.
Zoom In /Out:
- Scroll MMB forward/reverse to zoom in/out.
- Press and hold “CTRL” then press and hold MMB and drag the mouse to zoom in/out.
- Press and hold MMB then press LMB and drag the mouse. (I don’t use this method. Because I use the index finger for both LMB and MMB. It might be hard for someone to press both LMB and MMB. I use zoom in/out by scrolling MMB. It is very fast and easy to use.)
- Press and hold “Shift” and “Ctrl” then press and hold LMB or MMB or RMB to open commands in the “Radial Toolbar”. Each combination opens different functions. These functions change due to the application such as modeling, sheet metal, sketch, etc…
Changing View Properties:
- Press and hold RMB on an empty area on the screen. “Radial shortcut toolbar” will be opened. You can change view properties from the opened command box.