Flattens the sheet model through selected bends.
To activate command:
- Click on command on (When sheet metal application activated.) “ Home => Form down arrow => Unbend”
- Activate command from “Menu => Insert => Form=> Unbend”
For Using “Unbend” command:
- Activate “Unbend” command.
- Select the stationary face of the sheet metal.
- Select edges to bend.
- Click MMB (middle mouse button) or “Ok” to finish.
Sometimes you might need to work on the flatten model and rebend after modifying the model. In the figure circular area, cut out by using the “Normal CutOut” command on flattening sheet metal. Then reverse model by using the “Rebend” command to bend again sheet metal model.