You can zoom objects in the NX screen by using the middle mouse button or by using the “Zoom” command.
Zoom by using “Middle Mouse Button”
- Move MMB (Middle Mouse Button) forward or reverse to zoom in or zoom out
- Mouse cursor on the NX screen will be zoom center.
Zoom By using Zoom Command:
- Activate zoom command
- Select the “Zoom” command on “Top Ribbon Bar”.
- Press F6
- Press RMB and select the Zoom command from the opening list.
- Define the zoom area by pressing and dragging the left mouse button on the screen
- Press “Esc” on the keyboard to exit “Zoom” command