Regenerate command restores view on the screen. Regenerate, Regenerate Work, Update Display commands are similar.
It is used for:
- To regenerate edges in the model. Sometimes cylindrical edges in the model might seem as an octagon. “Regenerate” command forms a smooth cylindrical edge again.
- To clean unwanted arrows seen after some commands like the thread.
- “Menu => View => Layout => Regenerate”
- “Menu => View => Operation => Regenerate Work”
- “View Ribbon Bar => More (in Orientation group) => Update Display.