You can select more than one object by clicking on objects (Line, Face, Component, etc…) in the NX screen. Selected objects will be highlighted. (Color turns to orange)
To deselect one or more object from the selected objects
- Press and hold the “Shift” key on the keyboard.
- Move the mouse cursor on the object to deselect.
- When you move the cursor on the selected object, Object color will change from orange to red. (Shown in the figure)
- Click LMB (Left mouse button) on the object to deselect.
- Select other objects to deselect.
- Release the “Shift” key if you finished deselecting.
Note: Alternatively you can deselect object by using part navigator.
- Find an object in “Part Navigator” or “Assembly Navigator”.
- Press and hold the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard.
- Left Click on the object in part navigator.
- Release the “Ctrl” key if you finished deselecting.